Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Won't Let You Go


Say those words like there's nothing else
Close your eyes and you might believe
That there is some ways out
  
Open up your heart to me now
Let it all come pouring out
There's nothing i can't take

If there's love just feel it
If there's life we'll see it
This ain't no time to be alone
I won't let you go

If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone
I won't let you go

And if you feel the fading of the light
And you're too weak to carry on the fight
And all your friends that you count on has disappeared
I'll be here, not gone
Forever holding on

-I Won't Let You Go by James Morrison-

Iya, saya tahu ini klise.
Saya tahu ini roman picisan sekali.
Tapi sesungguhnya semua wanita pasti mau jadi subjek di lagu ini.
:D

No comments: